Followers

Monday, August 3, 2020

Are You There (Poem)

You, continue to toil, but,
success does not cross your path.
You, have grown the ability to walk in the dark, but,
light does not make its mark.

You, go undeterred on the path, but,
support does not come your way.
You, continue to strive to succeed , but,
the summit to the goal seems faraway.

You, continue to believe in Him, but,
His bounty is missing.
You, have an ocean full of discomforts in-front, but,
until now are unable in surmounting.

Oh! You seem to be listening!
but, not helping.
You seem to be seeing,
but, not caring.

I wish to attain the goal
I wish to conquer the goal
I aim at becoming....
I will be becoming....

Only your help will work wonders,
help me solve and overcome blunders.

Please Almighty be with me,
help me,
to cross the turbulent sea.

Love 
Pankhuri

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, it is words of motivation like yours that makes a writer/poet to keep going.

      Delete
  2. Hail the poetess,

    amazing Poem pankhuri.

    He is with all of us, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it.. when God and our own self mix and work then get created "wonder". Superb Pankhuri😊❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have so nicely penned your thoughts in the form of a poem. Loved reading it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This spoke to me.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Pankhuri, I'd like to get in contact with you. Do you do reviews?

    damidude@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete